Update : 13 April 2018
Discontinued – Ceased – Shut down !?
This add-on :
– is deleted from the repository;
– ceased to exist;
– does not work anymore;
This addon will no longer get updated as we have stopped maintaining this addon.
WWE On Demand is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Sport (American wrestling).
Use one of the installation manuals below to install this add-on on your Kodi version.
[Kodi 17 Krypton | Installation manual]
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings
- Turn on Unknown sources at Add-ons
- Select Yes
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://thecommunityrepo.netai.net/zip
- Select the highlighted box underneath “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *CommunityRepo
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *CommunityRepo
- Select repository.communityrepo.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select The Community Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select WWE On Demand
- Select Install
Now you can enjoy your just installed add-on!
*** NOTICE ***
This is a so-called “third party” add-on that is not supported by Kodi team itself.
So do not place questions, that have to do with this add-on, one of the official Kodi Forums (forums.kodi.tv).