URLResolver is a free Script add-on for Kodi to resolve URLs.
Resolve common video host URL’s to be playable in XBMC/Kodi, simplify addon development of video plugins requiring multi video hosts.
[Kodi 17 Krypton | Installation manual]
Download URLResolver 4.0.10 Add-on.
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings
- Turn on Unknown sources at Add-ons
- Select Yes
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select the just downloaded script.module.urlresolver-x.x.x.zip on your media
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Always use the latest URLResolver. You can check it here .
URLResolver can be found in (Advanced mode) :
Settings ( Icon – Upper Left) > System settings > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > URLResolver
*** NOTICE ***
This is a so-called “third party” add-on that is not supported by Kodi team itself.
So do not place questions, that have to do with this add-on, one of the official Kodi Forums (forums.kodi.tv).