Update : 1 November 2017
Discontinued – Ceased – Shut down !?
This add-on :
– is deleted from the repository;
– ceased to exist;
– does not work anymore;
TUBITV is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Movies and TV Shows from tubitv.com.
[Kodi 17 Krypton | Installation manual]
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings
- Turn on Unknown sources at Add-ons
- Select Yes
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://www.ifriend4you.bg/kodi
- Select the highlighted box underneath “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *iFriend
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *iFriend
- Select repo.bg.plugins.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Bg Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Select TUBITV
- Select Install
Now you can enjoy your just installed add-on!
Source : https://github.com/kodi1/kodi1.github.io/tree/master/repo
You can also download this add-on from SuperRepo.
*** NOTICE ***
This is a so-called “third party” add-on that is not supported by Kodi team itself.
So do not place questions, that have to do with this add-on, one of the official Kodi Forums (forums.kodi.tv).