Jupiter Broadcasting is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Jupiter Broadcasting Network shows.
Watch shows from the Jupiter Broadcasting Network (jupiterbroadcasting.com) including Linux Action News, TechSNAP, Ask Noah, Coder Radio, and more.
[Kodi 17 Krypton | Installation manual]
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings
- Turn on Unknown sources at Add-ons
- Select Yes
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select the just downloaded plugin.video.jupiterbroadcasting-frodo.zip on your media
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Now you can enjoy your just installed add-on!
*** NOTICE ***
This is a so-called “third party” add-on that is not supported by Kodi team itself.
So do not place questions, that have to do with this add-on, one of the official Kodi Forums (forums.kodi.tv).