Update : 30 June 2017
f4mTester can now be found in several repositories like Smash, NoobsAndNerds, Ares …..
F4M Tester is a free add-on for Kodi to decrypt IPTV/LiveTV.
Use one of the installation manuals below to install this add-on on your Kodi version.
[Kodi 17 Krypton | Installation manual]
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings
- Turn on Unknown sources at Add-ons
- Select Yes
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff
- Select the highlighted box underneath “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *KodiStuff
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *KodiStuff
- Select repository.smash-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Smash Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select f4mTester
- Select Install
Now you can enjoy your just installed add-on!
*** NOTICE ***
This is a so-called “third party” add-on that is not supported by Kodi team itself.
So do not place questions, that have to do with this add-on, one of the official Kodi Forums (forums.kodi.tv).